It has been raining Samsung Smartphones with the Korean manufacturer continuing to add loads of Android based devices to its portfolio. Samsung recently showcased the Galaxy S Advance which is yet another addition to the Galaxy series. The phone seems to fit in between the Galaxy S and the Galaxy S II with minor changes to the hardware specifications. The key upgrades include a 1 GHz dual core processor with added memory (RAM) to the device. The phone also includes HSPDA (3G) connectivity with up speeds to 14.4Mbit/s.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-i9070) Quick Specs:
- 4-inch Super AMOLED touch display (480×800 pixels)
- 1GHz Dual Core ARMv7 (VFPv3, NEON) CPU and a Mali-400 MP GPU
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Samsung TouchWiz UI
- 768MB RAM
- 16GB internal memory with support for Micro SD card up to 32GB
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with Led Flash (supports HD video recording)
- 1.3MP Front Camera
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro USB, HSPDA (14.4Mbit/s) connectivity
- 1500 mAh Battery
The phone is planned to be released in Russia early February followed by a worldwide release. The tentative product price is $536 which would vary as per local currency value.