Smart Phone Buyers will be delighted to know that MOTO G, the hugely successful Smartphone from Motorola has received a price drop of Rs. 2,000/- today.
Flipkart announced the priced drop on MOTO G on its website today. The price drop is on both the variants of MOTO G.
MOTO G has been a runaway success for Motorola and has delivered great value and performance to its users.
For those who are not familiar with MOTO G and its pricing, the MOTO G Smartphone comes in Two Variants viz. with 8 GB Internal Memory and with 16 GB Internal Memory.
MOTO G with 16 GB Internal Memory was priced at Rs. 13,999/-. It is now available for Rs. 11,999/-.
MOTO G with 8 GB Internal Memory was priced at Rs. 12,499/-. It is now available for Rs. 10,499/-.
With a price drop of Rs. 2,000/-, MOTO G has retained its Top Spot for the Best Value and Best Performance Mid-range Smartphone.
If you are looking for a highly dependable, elegant, ergonomic, feature rich, high performance Smartphone with good after sales service at a reasonable price, your search ends at Moto G. Between the two variants, I recommend the MOTO G with 16 GB Internal Memory.
The Features and Specifications of the MOTO G Smartphone are as under:
- Brand: Motorola
- Model Name: Moto G
- Model ID: XT1033
- Form: Bar
- SIM Size: Micro SIM
- SIM Type: Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby)
- Touch Screen: Yes, Capacitive
- Call Features: Loudspeaker
- Handset Color: Black
- Operating Frequency: GSM – 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS – 2100
- OS: Android v4.4 (KitKat)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Quad Core
- Graphics: Adreno 305, 450 MHz Single Core
- Type: IPS LCD
- Display Size: 4.5 Inches
- Resolution: HD, 1280 x 720 Pixels
- Colors: 16 MILLION
- Other Features: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Primary Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Secondary: 1.3 Megapixel
- Flash: LED Flash
- Video Recording: Records Video at 720 x 1280, 30 fps
- HD Recording: Yes
- Zoom: Digital Zoom – Upto 4x
- Other Camera Features: Auto Focus, Slow Motion Video, Burst Mode, Auto HDR, Panorama, Tap to Focus
Memory and Storage
- Internal Memory: 16 GB / 8 GB (Depending on the Variant)
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Size: 65.9×129.9×11.6 mm
- Weight: 140 g
Internet and Connectivity
- Internet Features: Email
- Preinstalled Browser: Android
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G: Yes, 21.1 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- Wi-Fi: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
- USB Connectivity: Yes, micro USB, v2
- Tethering: Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Navigation Technology: GPS, GLONASS, with Google Maps
- Bluetooth: Version 4
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm
- Music Player: Yes, Supports MP3
- Video Player: Yes, Supports MP4, VC1, H.264, WMV9, DivX, HD
- FM: Yes
- SAR Value: At the Head – 1.35 W/Kg, At the Body – 1.06 W/Kg
- Call Memory: Yes
- SMS Memory: Yes
- Phone Book Memory: Yes
- Proximity Sensor
- Hall Effect Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot
- Embedded Battery Type
- Notification LED
In the Box
- Handset with Inbuilt Battery, Charger, Battery Door (Back Cover), Headset and User Manual
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty for Phone and 6 months Warranty for in the Box Accessories.
In the weeks leading up to the Indian Independence Day on August 15, Motorola India has launched #Motography, a four week long innovative photography contest on Twitter. In this contest, Motorola handset users can share their love for India with the rest of the world by clicking pictures with their Motorola handsets.
Motography nurtures curiosity about India and challenges Moto Smartphone users to discover India on their own terms. In a world where high-definition and pixels scream out at consumers, Motography is a concept which instead propagates the meaning in photographs that we take.
The Twitter handle of Motorola India @Motorolaindia exhibits emerging and amateur Motographers and presents their work based on meaningful photography on themes that are loved by Indians.
The Themes of the #Motography Contest are #FoodOfIndia, #BeautyOfIndia, #CultureOfIndia and #IndianTricolor.
The Contest started last week with the theme #foodofindia. The current week’s theme is #BeautyOfIndia which will be followed by #CultureOfIndia and finally the #IndianTricolor.
The #Motography Contest rules are simple, viz.
- Follow the @MotorolaIndia handle on Twitter
- Post a picture using @MotorolaIndia #Motography and the theme hashtag;
- Each week, two winners will receive a Moto E handset and a mention on Motorola India’s official Twitter page.
So go ahead, explore, motograph with your Moto and win.
Gionee Smartphones, a leading global designer and manufacturer of mobile devices has announced the Android KitKat 4.4.2 Update for its Gionee ELife E7 Mini Smartphone.
The Update needs to be updated manually via flash tools and also will be available free-of-cost at Gionee Service centers.
The new Android KitKat Update will offer simpler, faster and more spontaneous ways to use the E7 Mini with a host of new features for seamless user facilities.
After the KitKat Update, the ELife E7 Mini will get revamped in terms of its User Interface, Applications and Layout. With the new user interface design there will be enhanced features like an updated Amigo Paper and Game Zone, Wallpapers Application, improved Security and more. A few of the features are listed below:
- All new Layout
- Updated Amigo Paper with a brand new user interface
- Removed the World Cricket Champion game, Texas Poker, Green Farmer and Wonder Zoo
- Added Du Speed Booster for faster operations
- Gaming – The Game zone is updated with a new user interface design which will allow better control of the gaming apps
- Updated GioneeXender for optimized performance which will allow high speed transfer of files. This will improve the linking success rate
- Updated UC browser will make the device more responsive and will improve the page loading effects
- Added Touch Pal Input and Camcard
- Updated NQ Mobile Security for better protection of the phone
- Updated Kingsoft WPS will be a great support for office productivity
- Updated Map with only one entrance into the main menu
There are those who do and those who do more with super speed.
When you want to do more at super speed.. get the Panasonic P81 Smartphone with an Octa Core Processor.
The Panasonic P81 Smartphone offers:
- super fast processing with an Octa Core Processor
- multi-window smart app switching
- a rich browsing experience
- simplified calling
- simplified organizing
- and much more.
The Panasonic P81 is coming soon at a store near you. Watch out for a detailed review in May 2014.
Click below to know more: