Twitter for Android app has updated to version 3.2.1. The change log for the update adds support for Indonesian language and fixes application crash issues for users using Twitter in Dutch, Finnish, and Hungarian. For folks facing issues with the app can download the update by clicking the link below.
Download Twitter for Android (3.2.1) from the Google Play Store
(Requires Android 2.1 or Higher)
Scan the QR Code or click the image to begin the download
1st December 2011 Bharti Airtel officially announced free Twitter access for all its users across India. Airtel users will now enjoy free access on to Twitter via web browsers i.e. mobile.twitter.com or using the Twitter short code service via SMS. The users get entitled to this service for free till 1st March 2012. The free service helps enabling people who are new to Mobile Internet and Social Web to interact by posting tweets and subscribing to their favorite celebrities, friends etc. and be a part of the latest news and interaction. Twitter itself is a very huge network consisting of more than 100 million users and a tweet every second about something new, it’s a micro blogging interface that helps users to share thoughts in 140 characters. If you are an Airtel user, you can activate free Twitter access in by following these simple steps.
- Twitter Mobile Website: mobile.twitter.com, you need not activate GPRS to get access to this website, just open it in your phone browser and follow the simple registration steps.
- Create a new account on Twitter By SMS: SMS ‘START’ to 53000, upon receiving reply – SMS ‘SIGNUP’ to 53000. Next, type a username (unique and less than 15 characters) and send that to 53000. Once Twitter approves your username, you will get a confirmation message, prompting you to SMS a chosen password to 53000. On completion of this process, your Twitter account will be created. Sign up is only required if a user wants to tweet.
- To Follow a specific users just type ‘ Follow Username’ and send it to 53000.
- For further details you can also visit: www.airtel.in/twitter
- For help and support on Twitter Mobile via web or SMS you can visit: http://support.twitter.com/groups/34-apps-sms-and-mobile#topic_153
Enjoy Tweeting !! Tweet Tweet !! 😉